Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Weigh-In

I know I have been lacking on my weigh in updates. I have been a lazy blogger lately. 
I am glad to report that I am still working out, watching what I eat and seeing some awesome results!

Now that it has warmed up some outside I take my little man on daily walks after lunch for about an hour. 
Then on Monday, Wednesday and Friday we have been going to the 
walking trail at our local park and walking at least 2 to 3 miles. 
Tuesdays and Thursday I go to Zumba and work my tushy off while having a blast! 

I try and mix in some lifting and some exercise videos at home throughout the week as well. 
I am excited that I am starting to see some toning up and starting to feel stronger as well!

I started losing weight and watching what I eat as a lifestyle change not just some crash diet that I stop seeing results with after a few weeks. 
I want to be healthy and feel that way too. 
 I am doing this to make me a better, stronger and more motivated person! 

Here they are Folks.... 
My results for week 10 of my workout and diet adventure!!!!

Inches off Waist: 7
Inches off Hips: 6 1/2
Inches off Chest: 4
Inches off Thighs: 4

With a Grand total weight loss of 20 pounds!!!

I have also dropped 2 pants sizes... 

This may not seem like a lot to some, but to me it is amazing. 
First of all, because I always give up and stop trying after a few weeks.
The fact that I have stayed motivated and on track for this long is miracle in itself!

Drum Roll Please...................


Here are the pictures From my first week and this week!

First Weigh In             and      March 28th Weigh In 

First Weigh In           and          March 28th Weigh In

I am super happy with my results so far and know that if I just keep an 
open mind and keeping pushing forward I will be at my goal in no time.
 So for all of you out there who don't think you can do it or feel like you don't have the time it is what you make of it.
If it is important enough to you, you will make it happen! 
Just keep strong and remember nothing in life that is worth anything is easy. 


What are somethings that have worked for you?
 Or haven't worked that you wish you would have done different? 
Let's help each other out and stay Positive!

Until Next Time,
Ashley 



No comments:

Post a Comment