Friday, May 10, 2013

From one babe to two

No one really tells you how crazy things get when you have baby number 2.
Not that I thought it would be easy. 
I knew it would be hard and the last few weeks up until I had Aidan 
I was terrified. 

Questioning if I could really do this. 
Can I handle a toddler and a newborn?
Still take care of the house and all my mommy duties?
How would I still give Clayton the attention he needs and 
tend to a newborn who will constantly want to be nursed and held. 

Well here we are and little guy is already 6 weeks old.

It has flown by so fast. 

Don't get me wrong. I am beyond exhausted.
 Getting less than 5 hours of sleep a night can definitely take a toll on you. 
Not to mention I have had to cut out all caffeine and sodas. 
My little guy has a very sensitive tummy and so it has been a 
process of elimination to help us with nursing. 

Clayton is such a proud big brother and 
can't give his little brother enough cuddles and lovin'.
Talk about melting your heart.




I am hoping to get back to blogging regularly again.
I miss my outlet. Things have just been so busy. 

Thankfully my house is not falling apart. 
Actually I feel the complete opposite. 
I have never felt more complete. 
My house may not be near as clean as I would like it, 
but I have more important things to do. 
I would rather cuddle my littles and play with cars all day.

Hope you guys are ready for some crazy post.
Things here really are a beautiful chaos!

Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment