Saturday, August 23, 2014

30 day update!

Crazy to think that it has already been 3 months
 since I decided making a lifestyle change had to happen.

It has been hard. I have cheated many times.
 I have also pushed myself harder than I knew I could. 

I still have a ways to go, but holy moly am I proud of how far I have come!! 

This was the day I started Piyo                   And today a month later 

In the last month I lost a combined all over 13 1/2 inches and 7 pounds.

And simply because I was curious and seeing the results really help me….

When I started                                          and today!

Total down so far 35 pounds!!! 
Clean eating more than not and lots of pushing myself and working out at least 5 days a week.

On that note I am about to do PIYO: Core!

Oh, if I can do it. YOU CAN!!! 

Shine on Lovlies,

Ashley M

No comments:

Post a Comment