Thursday, August 28, 2014

New things are happening!

My boys are at such a Fun age. They are like little sponges soaking everything up!
I LOVE it!!! Both thirsting to learn new things and try new crafts.
So i decided I was going to run with it. Since we don't eat in our dining room except 
a few days a year (holidays or when we have guest), I have started transforming it.

It is becoming a Bright, Fun, Very much used part of our home. 
We are creating a space to teach, explore and learn new things with our kiddos.

I have a lot more I want to do. 
But I am adding to it slowly and as I can buy more ink for my printer. Lol

The boys love it and I can't wait to really get all my ideas done and get things rolling.

Here is a sneak peak…







Don't forget this was our dining room and the table will stay but I do have some stuff to replace 
and a few things to still change! I love it though and so do the boys. It's a winner so far!!! 

Shine on Lovelies,
Ashley M

No comments:

Post a Comment