Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Rambles

Since my mind is going into twenty different directions I'm sure this post will too. I have been so busy the past few days working on my "Goals of 2012".

Feeling crafty here lately so I have been making some wreaths and redoing some old vintage metal chairs, that I adore and can't wait to finish. I will post pictures and step by step tips on doing your own projects at home when I finish.

Starting organizing my Laundry room and getting it ready for a mini makeover and spruce up!

Working on a in detail plan on how we are going to get our debt down and get caught up on more things to get our credit on a climbing upward pattern. It looks like we will at least be able to start putting a dent in it and start getting things lined out and slowly get caught back up.

Still cleaning out our home and starting on Project Baby Proof! Which is coming along slowly...lol and Clayton will probably catch up to us before we can finish.

Had a great weekend with my hubby and truly enjoyed the time we got to spend together. Got some extra lovin' time in thanks to my MIL for watching Clayton. I miss every moment I'm not with my little man, but love the time I get to spend with my husband. (He is such a great hubby and daddy!)

Then got some errands taken care of today and took my little man to the doctor only to find out he has pink eye. = ( Poor thing has gotten plenty of extra cuddly time in with momma, because he hasn't felt good at all. (It breaks my heart.)

Oh and I am looking into possible job options so I can afford to go back to school.

So I know this is random and all over the place but I have a ton going on in this little (big head) of mine... It's hard for me to keep my vomit of the mind under control! I will keep tomorrow's post more on one track.

Until Next Time,
<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment