Thursday, July 24, 2014

Waking to positivity

If you know me it is no surprise that I am not a morning person.
 I stay up late and would sleep in everyday if I could. 
Well my kiddo's like to rise early which put me waking early and dragging around to get ready. 
Most times not in a great mood. 
I decided to make my half bath (where I get ready each morning) a little more happy! 

I took some old light wood frames that I had and spray painted them fun colors I already had at home.
Then I found some FREE printables with some positive happiness.

I framed the printables and Ta-Da!!! 



You can't help but smile when you go in there now. 
My little spot in the house and I love it! 
Mornings just got a little better. =)
Don't hate on my sink and toilet. I love them, too! 

Shine on Lovelies,
Ashley M

No comments:

Post a Comment