Thursday, May 3, 2012

Little Notes...

I love this idea that I got from abcde (a blog I love and that you need to go and visit!) 
Oh and I am in her Sponsor Post today! =) 
 and since I don't have a ton of time today I thought it would be a perfect little post! 




Dear cute little green shelf, I love you and I am so glad I found you at such a wonderful price
but I still have no clue what I am going to do with you. 

Dear wonderful glass on red moscato, thank you for being so delicious and making my night last night relaxing. The me time we had was amazing!

Dear dishes in the kitchen sick, I do wish you would just take care of yourself. This not having a dishwasher business is not for this gal. 

Dear clothes, I would greatly appreciate it if you would fold yourself and neatly find your place in my suitcase for our weekend in St. Louis.

Dear Trisha, from 'Our Tattooed Life'  I hope you love your Mug that I mailed out to you today!

Dear Clayton,  Mommy loves how much of a big boy you are being taking a nap all by yourself and I hope that you will rest up good so I can pack and get things ready for our trip. Sleep good and we will go to the park when you wake up!

Dear Hubby, I have missed you this week while you have been training in San Antonio and I am so glad that you will be home tonight for me to cuddle with. =)

Dear St. Louis, I hope you will give us wonderful weather this weekend so we can have a wonderful time enjoying your beautiful city and of course The Zoo.

Dear Jesus, Thank you for all of your many blessing and for showing me a way to improve on myself everyday!!!! 

Happy Thursday Friends and I hope you have a great day.

This afternoon will consist of finishing packing, going for our walk at the park, 
and of course Grey's.

With Much Love,
Ashley  

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I loved your post so I kinda stole your idea and ran with it! ; )

      Delete
  2. love little notes!! and i am right there with you on the dishes. blah!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the love and for visiting my blog!

      Delete