Monday, May 14, 2012

Mug swap such fun!

Well we had a wonderful weekend here at the McGowan home. 
I enjoyed mothers day and got to spend all day with my loves. 
Worked on the front porch some and even got my run in.
Oh and I got to sleep all night thanks to the hubby getting up with little man and letting momma sleep! =)


I also received my Coffee Mug from the Swap Suzel Says  got together! 
It was such a fun swap and I am so thankful to have been able to be apart of it. 

So with no further distractions I was paired with the Lovely Trish From Our Tattooed Life
and she really did her homework for our swap!

Ready to dig in?!?!


Lovely Card!
Espresso Shot drink to keep me going!
Adorable Mug!
Teddy Grahams for my Son!

Can you say super thoughtful? I loved it all and hope she enjoys hers just as much. 
I can't wait to do my next swap and heck maybe I will even host one soon.

Happy Monday Friends!

Until Next Time,
Ashley 

4 comments: