Thursday, May 31, 2012

Let Go and Let God.

To often I get caught up in life's struggles and forget about the big man in charge.
I have to remind myself that everything is in his hands and he won't put more on me than I can handle.
Today was one of those days for me and even though I do not know what the outcome will be I do know that God is in control and he is looking out for myself and my little family! 

I seen this today and it is Perfect...


Always remember that no matter what life throws your way there is always someone there to pick you up, dust you off, and wrap those amazing arms of comfort around you.
Thank you Lord for your amazing Love!
With Much Love,
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. I forget this sometimes as well! It's so easy to get caught up in the daily craziness of life, it's always nice to remember that the big guy has got your back!

    xoxo, jamie brooke
    jamie-brooke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete