Friday, June 1, 2012

Pandora and Pinterest

What a wonderfully relaxing Friday evening this girl has had. 
Got some wonderful cuddle time in with my sweet son.

Now that he is asleep and resting well, 
I thought I would indulge in some Mommy time with Pinterest and Pandora.

I haven't done a Pinterest post in awhile so I thought I would share some wonderful things I found that make me happy, inspire me, remind me of why I enjoy summer.

What I am listening to

Wish I was there


Want a Pin-up girl Tattoo!

Adore this office

Love Summer Layers

Beautiful

Yes Please!

I vow to have a Pinic with my hubby in June

Love

Nudes are my favorite

going to try and keep up with this month on
 instagram @anmcgowan

I will take all this...

and this

and this!!!
Happy Weekend and June 1st friends. 
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

With Much Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment