Friday, June 29, 2012

No good, very bad day


My poor baby has a double ear infection and is cutting teeth. :/ 
I can't begin to imagine how awful he feels and here I am complaining this whole week 
about how tired I am because he has wanted to stay up.

We took him to the doctor Monday for a small fever and drainage. 
They gave us a decongestant and sent us on our way.
Well he was getting worse and not wanting to sleep or eat so I decided to take him in this morning.

I felt like an Horrible momma for not going in sooner. 
Too often I freak out and take him in though and he doesn't have anything wrong.

So today we are having a stay in our pajama's, lay in front of the television and veg out all day on yummy food that will make us feel better.


It's way to hot out today anyways (108!) 
Hopefully he will be back to normally in no time 
and we can get back to having our fun summer.



Now I have to try and get the dishes done before he wakes from his nap.
With Much Love,
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Aww. Poor little guy. His Jammie's are super cute though :)

    ReplyDelete