Thursday, June 28, 2012

Finding Peace

I did this post on Finding Peace for my sister's
blog Sweet Little Somethings a few weeks ago and
I thought I would share it with you all just incase you didn't get to check it out.


Finding Peace.

It can be hard as we get caught up in our day to day life to find peace. 
To stop and reflect on what is going on around us and not miss out on the little moments. 
I find myself having to slow down and breathe just to remember that a lot of the time.

I realize that I find peace in the moments that really make life matter most.
Cuddling with my husband before we fall asleep. Listening to his heart beat as my head lays on his chest.

Rocking my son to sleep or taking the time to lay down and nap with him 
instead of trying to get stuff done around the house.



Making time for myself even if it is just 30 minutes early in the morning to enjoy my coffee on the porch.
Running and taking in all the things around me. The Breeze. Flowers. Birds. Kids playing.
Reading a book for a few minutes before I fall asleep at night.

I find peace in knowing that I have truly been blessed with an amazing family, supportive family and sweet son who looks up to me and comes to me when he needs anything! 

Peace finds me when I least expect it and calms my nerves, my stress, my racing heart and reminds me to 
Just Breathe. Look around. Embrace this crazy beautiful life!


I hope you guys can find peace in the things that surround you in your life and
incase you guys forgot tomorrow is Friday! =)
With Much Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment