Thursday, June 7, 2012

Patience My Child

5.

This is something I have NONE of.
They should offer these classes at the hospital along with the Birth Prep Class, since it is something as a parent you HAVE to have.

Life can be so confusing and well let us down at times and as I am trying to figure out just the reason for my current trials I am working daily on trying to become a more patient woman. momma. wife.

I may not understand everything that we are currently facing and
 let me tell you that is gut wrenching.
However, I can control my happiness and how productive I am with our day.
Reminding myself that I am so blessed to have the amazing son that we do and such a loving husband gets me through each and every day.

one day at a time.


With Much Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment