Monday, June 11, 2012

What Inspires you from Sweet Little Somethings

I am super excited that my oh so sweet sister and myself are swapping blogs for the day! 
She is such a beautiful person inside and out and I love how much her blog reflects that, so please make sure to visit her over at Sweet Little Somethings and also see my post on her blog.



Hello cuties! Jessie here from sweet little somethings. If you didn't already know, Ashley is my beautiful sister. We're swapping blogs for the day and today I'm writing about what inspires me.


I try and find inspiration everywhere possible. To me, it's the little things in life that keep me going. I try my hardest to slow down, even if I'm having a busy, hectic day, and take a few seconds to take in the beautiful world around me.

 I especially draw inspiration from nature. Everything about nature inspires me. Baby animals. Sunsets and sunrises. Beautiful green grass and lush trees. Cute little mushrooms. Hummingbirds and honey suckle. Old, beautiful trees on the river. Listening to the birds sing while I sit on the porch with my morning coffee.








Something else that inspires me is little treasures that I find while thrifting and antiquing. It's something that I have really grown to love - I think that secondhand items, expecially vintage and antique items just have so much character and personality. Even if I can't afford most of the items that I love, I still try to set aside some time once every few weeks to go and explore my favorite indoor flea market in town. Sometime I'm mostly just looking for the sake of looking, but sometimes I manage to find some pretty neat little treasures...








And last but not least, the whole blog world inspires me! Blogging has become a pretty big part of my life and daily routine. One of my favorite times of the day is when I first wake up and get to sit around and drink my coffee while reading blogs. There are so many inspiring, beautiful blogs and the ladies behind them that I draw inspiration from. I seriously can't imagine my life without blogging or what I would do.


Thank you so much Ashley for having me today!

xo,
Jessie

I love her so very much and she makes this big sister so proud everyday. 
Make sure to visit her blog and show her some love. =)
Until Next Time,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment