Monday, August 20, 2012

Falling for Fall

The weather this weekend was perfect! Perfect I tell ya!!

I mean I wore jeans and I didn't die of a heat stroke. 
Being super hot natured this is a big deal.
I loved the cool, crisp mornings and enjoying lunch on patios. 
The sun being enjoyable. 
Running my first 5K and it being beautiful weather.
Grilling outside.
Going to the park with my loves.

I simply had a wonderful weekend and the weather made it 100% better.
It was still a beautiful day here. A little warmer.
So I get to thinking about how ready I am for Fall.
Craving it. My favorite season is right around the corner.

This makes me a happy Gal Y'all. 
This time of year is so refreshing for me and it couldn't have come at a better time.

all pictures found Here

Love the colors. Love the clothes. Love the coffee. 
Adore everything about it!!!

What are you favorite fall things? Memories? Foods?
I would love to hear it all.
Hope you all had a great Monday.
Smile on Lovelies,
Ashley 

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love the cooler weather, not worrying about sweating walking from my car to the door :) and the COLORS oh yes!!

    Sharee'
    www.momFITtingitallin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more. Not to mention fighting with the diaper bag and car seat and my makeup not melting off my face! I don't think it is possible for me to be more ready for fall!!!

      Delete