Monday, August 13, 2012

Momma Musing : Deep Thoughts

How are y'all doing on this beautiful Monday?! 

I missed y'all while I took my mini break for our camping trip this last weekend.
It was nice to be able to disconnect some from the world of technology.
I will be honest though I missed it! =)

The start of another week and a busy day too.
Getting everything washed and put away from our camping trip. 
(That of which is a whole different story.)
My morning at work is done since this is one of my short days.

Clayton is teething and cutting 4 teeth at once. AGAIN! 
They have all come in sets of fours. He is miserable.
and the sleepless nights are exhausting.

Lots of time to think this weekend. 
Thoughts about my life and where things are at. Where I want them to be. 
Happiness and what makes me that way. Why I get so stressed out. 
Why I over think everything. These are all things I need to figure out and work on.

camping trip August 2012 Big Springs. Beautiful.

Life is too short to be unhappy and stressed. I have decided to do a detox of the soul!
Since things have been going so well with my weight loss and exercise.
My body is finally starting to feel better and get in shape.

Why not shape up my soul and make her shine like she use to.
I want to laugh more, smile more, be happy more.
I'm starting small and taking baby steps to get there. 
I want to really evaluate every aspect of my life so I don't miss anything.


After all I want this to be a change that I keep and carry with me.
A focus on making my family and myself as happy as we can be.
Not worrying about what others think or makes them happy.
Just US and ME!

I am so ready for this journey. I have needed it for a long time.

Psalm 138:3
 In the day when I cried out, You answered me,
And made me bold with strength in my soul.

Deep in thought,
Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment