Thursday, August 23, 2012

In the Mood to Laugh?!?

Okay so I was looking for a good chuckle and thought I would share
some super cute and funny things with you. 

You guessed it friends hold on tight for eCard overload!


Things I could see my Son say to me one day:



Things I would like to say to people sometimes:




The Obvious Truth:






There you have it friends some blunt eCards to give you a little laugh before you
go to bed. Hope you got a little chuckle in.
By the way for anyone I may know who would read this post.
This is not directed toward any one person just thought these were cute!
Spare me any hard feelings and just laugh along.
IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU. =)

Smile Big Lovelies!
Ashley 

2 comments:

  1. hahaha those are perfect. sending this on to all of my friends!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I simply live them all! Thanks for sharing and visiting. = )

      Delete