Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Blessed beyond Measure

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and really had time to think about what Easter is really all about! I am so Thankful that I serve a living God who has blessed me more than words could ever say!

I am by no means a saint and I know I have plenty of room to grow in Jesus.
However I know who gives me the many blessings I receive day in and day out!

We had a wonderful day just simply spending time with family and relaxing! 
 Plus it was my Sweet Little Man's first Easter. 
Man is he getting big fast and I am not going to lie I did cry Sunday 
when thinking about the fact that he turned 9 months old. It goes so fast!

My Little "Old" Man

Love my Hubby <3

Okay so is it just me or am I the only one smiling

Love him so much

He loved the horse. (My husband is standing right there by the way)

Baby Goat kept trying to nibble his toes!

Feeding the Bull and Donkey with daddy.

My Boys <3

As you can see we had an amazing day and Clayton had a blast! 
He slept really good that night as well, so I got an awesome present from the Easter Bunny too. =)


Until Next Time,
Ashley 

2 comments:

  1. your son is so cute! love the blog. thanks for stopping by mine! xoxox
    ~E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you he is something special and oh so sweet! Looking forward to keeping in touch, you blog is one of my favorites!

      Delete