Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thrifty Finds

It was a beautiful warm thursday here in Southeast Missouri and my son and I made the best of it.
Went for a walk this morning and then went to our favorite Antique Mall here in town.

I love that I have made friends with the owners I am there so much!
I always manage to find something fun for a good deal there or at least get some wonderful ideas on repurposing items I may already have.

Not Sure if you remember this Gem I got
a few weeks back...

It has a lovely home in my kitchen.
I LOVE the blue against my plum kitchen walls!

This amazing little tin was only 2.00 and I adore it.

Not sure what I am going to do with this fella yet but for 7.00
I couldn't pass it up and it is such a fun color.


After our little antique adventure we came home a took a cuddly nap <3.


Then Went for a run and enjoyed dinner with my Aunt and Cousin.
Of Course Grey's Anatomy.
Now shower and Bed. =)

Hope you had a wonderful day! 
With Much Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment