Monday, April 2, 2012

Front Porch

This amazing weather has me wanting to sit on my front porch all day long drinking sweet tea!

I feel though that my front porch is lacking in Pizazz. 
My goal over the next few weeks is to find some cheap thrifts. 
Or to repurpose some old things to spruce up the porch.

I want to have the cute porch that everyone driving by awwweees over. 

In attempt to get some motivation I have been browsing the web and of course Pinterest. 

These are all porches I could spend all day on!

Found Here 

Found Here 

Found Here


Found Here

Found Here

Found Here
Found Here


I love anything with fun colors and that mixes old and new and I am looking forward to finding some fun stuff! I will keep you posted on my finds and of course the finished project. 

What does your porch look like? I love outdoor spaces and would love for you to share yours with me!

Until Next Time,
Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment