Wednesday, April 18, 2012

That time of year again!

I adore spring and Love me some summer sunshine.
With that however comes bathing suit season and 
well for a shapely woman as myself that can become a dreaded event.

I know I am losing weight and getting in shape but there is no way I am waiting until I get to my goal to soak up some sun and enjoy some fun time swimming.

I have been searching for a cute, kinda vintage looking, fun ONE piece swimsuit and need you opinions.
Most of these look like the same suit but different prints. I just can't decide on my own.

When looking I have to keep in mind my big ol' booty and my larger than life boobies! 
I want to embrace my love curves and actually feel sexy in a swimsuit. ; )




All Found HERE






All Found HERE

Let me know what you guys think, I have to order soon....


Until Next Time,
Ashley 

1 comment:

  1. Go to kohls! I found a great one there. It's a two piece but looks like one. It sports my boobs and covers my booty which is inward of! I think there's a PC of me in it on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete