Wednesday, April 4, 2012

It's as much fun as cutting teeth...

Needless to say the title say's it all.
My almost 9 month old son is cutting teeth. 
After a vicious attack while nursing earlier I began to inspect my little piranha's mouth.

Just yesterday he was cutting two teeth on the top and today he was not cutting two or even three, but FOUR teeth on the top! 

Seriously. 

This would explain his major meltdown this morning and why he felt that kicking and screaming was the only way to deal with mommy all day! 
I mean I hate that he is in pain and that there really is not much I can do for him.

But I am on his side. 
I am trying to comfort him and help him through this horrible mile stone. 
In return he is taking it out on my poor, defenseless, and nourishing Boobies.
On top of that make both of our days miserable and exhausting.

Well I was able to get us both through the day and still manage to get things accomplished! 
He of course was good for the most part while out in public and left me feeling even more defeated. 
I think he does it on purpose so people think
 I am lying about his dramatic breakdowns when he has them.


Don't get me wrong I am glad he is good around other people, but he literally only acts like this with me. 
My husband can be in the other room and my son will be acting a fool with me. 
Husband walks in the room and Clayton will stop and smile. It's like he knows what he is doing.
I think he knows anyways. Let me also say that he isn't always this way with me. He is for the most part always amazing. When he is bad though, he is really bad! ( Just shows he really is my son.)

I know this to will pass, but it can really be trying on a person. 


What teething stories do you Momma's have? How did you get through it and keep your Sanity? 
I need to know I am not the only one who has gone through this and felt this way. =)

My Lil' Monsters Two bottom Teeth!




Until Next Time,
Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment