Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Fun Day

Not sure about you but this girl has a busy Friday planned!
I love my new job with Lia Sophia, 
I mean what better way to work than as your own boss and on your own time.
Preparing for a show tonight and all kinds of errands today. 
Looking forward to a fun weekend with my little man and going to get in some time visiting family. <3

Might try and find some yard sales to go to tomorrow morning. 
Still looking for those perfect pieces to complete my front porch... I know they are out there.

Just because I am super excited about them here are a few new Lia Sophia pieces I just got in!

ADORE! 

Because it is my favorite color and it is huge <3

Hope that you guys have a beautiful weekend and that you get to spend it with people you love.
With Much Love,
Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment