Friday, April 20, 2012

Where has the week went.

I can't believe it is already Friday this week has flown by!

Little Man and myself have been super busy we have been enjoying as much of this 
beautiful weather as we can. 
Other than today because of the rain we have went to the park everyday this week.

Trying to get some spring cleaning done around the house. 
Getting in some good workout's and some even better cuddle/nap time! =)

I have picked up a few houses to clean to help with extra money and between that and getting my jewelry business going and keeping everything up at home I have been one pretty busy girl. 
I'm not going to lie, I am loving every minute of it.
Plus the extra socializing with real adults has me feeling human again.

Clayton is super mobile and getting very daring trying to take steps and stand own his own. 
He has also started pushing me away when he does't want to cuddle anymore. =(
I just can't believe my son is 9 1/2 months... Where does the time go?

I also decided to change up my hair and get bangs. <3

Hope everyone had a wonderful week and that you all have an even better weekend!!!


getting way to big

got to actually spend time with the hubby <3

new bangs =)

Until Next Time,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment