Monday, February 20, 2012

Craving Spring

Moving from Florida to Missouri isn't as bad as it could have been. It's not like I have to deal with snow and cold weather all year round or anything. But it is still completely different weather to get use to.

I don't know what it is about cold, cloudy, rainy weather but it seems like every winter I have to try and coax myself to be happy. I know that is awful to say but I find myself in the same place every year when winter comes around. I didn't grow up where cold weather is something you look forward to. I really can't stand sweaters and coats and I hate not being able to wear sandals year round. Finding myself in this rut I have decided to find bright things that I can surround myself with inside my home, maybe that pop of color I put in each room of the house will hold me over until winter is over!!!

I love it outdoor and I adore the Sunshine. I am just a all around happier person when the weather is pretty!
I have more motivation and love getting out and enjoying the beautiful weather.

So in light of my craving spring and warmer weather I am going to share some Pinterest love with y'all...
















Each and everyone of these pictures make me smile from ear to ear and wish that tomorrow I would wake up and it be 75 and Sunny! I know that isn't going to happen, but it sure would be nice. Luckily for me I will be going home to Florida in a week and hopefully will get to see some beautiful weather and get my little man out in some sunshine.

I am ready for that extra push of motivation and inspiration I am looking for in my life right now. Not that the sunshine and warm weather will fix all of that but it sure will help.

Want to see more of my Pinterest Boards...Follow me at http://pinterest.com/avmcgowan

Until Next Time,
<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment