Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lovely Tuesday

An amazing thing happened today.
It was actually a beautiful day! Being 63 degrees out and sunny,
 I decided to get myself and my little man ready and enjoy the day partially outside.
I know that isn't the best weather considering what I am use to from Florida but it was better that it has been and I will take it!!!

Starting out we dropped off my Yorkshire Chester Drawers
 at the groomer to get prettified and ready for our trip to Florida next week.

Then we headed to our local antique mall that I love. 
Old Timers 

I can always find at least one thing at a good price and they always have a good selection of things to look at. I adore the fact that my son is quite the little shopper. 
He does so good when we are out. (Now that I said that the next trip will be awful!)
Just as normal I found some great deals!

Shelf for my kitchen 

Yellow enamel tea pot! 

Turtle serving tray I picked up for my sister

After our trip to the Antique mall we went and had lunch at my Aunt's restaurant
 and shared some yummy mashed potatoes and green beans. 
It amazes me how fast he has grown up and the fact that he is eating like a little person. hehehe 
He's not just my little baby anymore.

He is checking out the little girl at the next table.


Getting to spend time with some great people really wore us out
 so we came home and enjoyed an amazing nap. Then we got up and went and picked up Chester from getting his hair did.

My handsome Fur Baby

Then I went and got my Zumba on this evening and had some mommy time. 
Of course the evening and night ended with our regular schedule of 
dinner, bath, dishes, laundry and all of my other mommy duties.

I was just mostly excited that the weather was nice enough to even get out and not freeze our tushies off.
I was excited that God heard my pleas and sent us some sunshine!!!

Hope y'all had a wonderful Tuesday as well...

Until Next Time,
<3 Ashley 




No comments:

Post a Comment