Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mommy Rant of the day!

Okay so I am just going to speak my mind here....

It really drives me crazy when I have to take my son to the doctor and people let their kids run around like crazy little hooligans.
It's bad enough that we are all shoved into small waiting area's and forced to sit there for what seems like Forever! But let's make it worse and allow are children to run around screaming, coughing up a lung on the other people there and actually trying to grab other people with those grimy little sick hands.

I am a freak about germs and I can't help it... I can actually see them crawling around on everything and trying to jump onto my sweet little boy!

Alright maybe that is a little over the top, but hey I am me and I will admit to being a freak-o about germs and I don't have a problem with that.

I know kids can have a mind of there own and sometimes it can be hard to keep them in one place, but I feel like the doctors office is one of those places. After all not everyone that goes to the doctor is there because they are sick.

With all of that said. I am mainly upset because my little guy now has a cold!!! We were at the doctor last week for a check-up and since that was the only place we have been and it was covered with coughing, sneezing, snotting little kids I am 99.8% sure that is where my Clayton got it from.

It breaks my heart to see him feel bad and especially after he just got over Pink Eye.
 (He can't catch a break.)

End Mommy Rant.

My Sick Little Man with his bed hair

2 comments:

  1. Get ready...this is only the beginning! I always remind mine that they are not allowed to play with the toys in the doc's office and that they are not allowed to run around. It would be nice if other parents had that kind of talk with their kids.

    ReplyDelete