Monday, February 6, 2012

Food for Thought

There are so many influential people in this world that have made such a footprint in the way we live and think. I think that Knowledge is Power and that learning as much as we can makes us stronger individuals.

Here is something that I found that I LOVE and think that if more people lived by we would live in a better world!

Gandhi's Top 10 Fundamentals for Changing the World....

1) Change Yourself

2) You are in Control

3) Forgive and Let Go

4) Without action you aren't going anywhere

5) Take care of this moment

6) EVERYONE IS HUMAN

7) PERSIST

8) See the good in people & Help them

9) Be Congruent, Be Authentic, Be Your True Self!

10) Continue to Grow & Evolve

Isn't that just amazing? I have this in my planner so I can read it everyday! It's is just such a great reminder that we need to continue to improve upon ourselves and to always try and help others in what we do!

"Be the Change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment