Friday, February 3, 2012

DIY: Dish Soap

Let all be honest half of the stuff we buy at the store we have no clue what is in it. Bringing a new baby into the house made me rethink the things I buy and the things we use. Not to mention that with the economy the way it is the things become super expensive and with a growing family you go thru them fast.

With the motivation from Pinterest I have started making almost all of the things that we use to clean in our home. I will post them as I make more so I can post pictures and give you a step by step on how to do it yourself!

DIY Dish Soap is super easy and it works GREAT! I have no problem getting those hard grease spots off my dishes and this comes from a girl without a dishwasher. 

All You Need...

1 Cup Liquid Castile Soap (I got mine from Amazon.)
3 Tablespoons Water 
A few drops of essential oil (If using unscented Castile soap.)

I made double the recipe to fit in my bottle. 

Combine in a vessel of your choice. I put mine in a vinegar bottle that I got for a few dollars at a local grocery store. Mix well and then use!!!

That is all you need! No really it is THAT EASY! 
I will say that a little goes a long way. Let me know what you think once you make it I love it. 
Everything you need To make your Dish Soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment