Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weekly Weigh In: February 15th

So considering I haven't been able to eat much more than soup for a week you would think my numbers would be better than they are, but I also haven't been able to work out either.
 
Results to date for 6 weeks in on my diet and fitness adventure.

Total Weight Loss: 17 pounds
Inches off Waist: 6 1/2
Inches off Hips: 5 1/2
Inches off Thighs: 4
Inches of Chest: 3 

I am finally starting to feel better so I hope that I will be back to working out soon!

Weekly Weigh-in Week 6
Still seeing some great results and I am so excited for it to warm up some so I can take my workouts outside more! This girl is ready for spring...

2 comments:

  1. You're awesome! Thats great progress! I'm excited for the warmer weather too, makes jogging etc so much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing sister! You are so inspiring! I was going to tell you that I ordered Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred off Amazon, after shipping it was like $10. But it's a GREAT workout video! It kicks your butt!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete