Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Baby Your My Fireworks!


I am so Thankful that I live in a country where I am free.
Where my family and myself can make our own decisions and choices.
Where we have the right to choose our religion, where we live, what we believe in.

I love America for all of the beautiful things that she stands for.
For all of the amazing things we have come through and continue to grow and develop.

Do I agree with everything? No.
Do I and will I always support my country? Yes.

If it weren't for the free country we live in I would have never been able to make my own decision to move away from home and to the place where I met my husband.

We wouldn't have been able to make our own choice to get married and start a family.

I am beyond grateful for everything I have in my life.

My Husband.
Our Son.
Our Family.
Our Home.

Plus many, many more material things that make our life possible!

I am also so thankful to all of the men and woman 
who have made it possible for us to live in this free country. 
To the ones who have fought, are still fighting and
 the ones we have lost while they defended our country!
Daily I thank God for all you have done and sacrificed and I Pray for you and your Families.
Thank you for making America the wonderful place it is and the Home that I Love so much.


With Much Love,
Ashley

2 comments: