Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday Reflections


Well it has been a busy week so far and it is only Tuesday.
Trying to get everything ready for our trip to Florida, We leave Saturday!
*Insert giddy laugh and jumping up and down!*

I am pondering a lot on life. 

I try and keep busy and stay on top of all of my mommy duties.
Cleaning. Cooking. Laundry. Playtime. and then start over again.
As well as trying to get in as much time with the hubby I can. (He works a lot)

Finding time for myself can sometimes be hard. Then when I do why do I feel bad.
Kinda guilty, you know?
I know the time I do get I am working out and trying to better myself and get healthy again.
But Still.

I miss is resting. Like really resting. Not waking up numerous times a night to check on my son.
Not rising before the sun does so I can work out before my son wakes.
Not staying up late after my son goes to bed so I can clean.
Just resting. 
I am not trying to sound selfish I wouldn't trade the time I have with my son for anything.
I am just truly tired and feel like  I am never caught up or never will be.


How do you other momma's deal with this? 
What do you do or plan for your free time?

Until Next Time,
Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment