Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ready. Set. Go....


Don't you just love how much you always have to prepare for a trip?!
I feel like I always put so much on my plate before we go on vacation. 
In order for me not to forget everything I make all kinds of list.
Lots of them...
To Do list for each day of the week up until we leave.
List of what to pack for Myself, Clayton, Food.
List of what to load in the car and which route we will take.(We normally drive)

I bet you can't guess what I am doing as I prepare to leave 
Saturday for Florida to see my Family. (Sweet Little Somethings)

That is right my friends. Checking my list. Making new lists. Adding to my existing list.

Just part of todays list and I happily got it all done!

Here are just a few things to pack for my little man:
Snacks
Bottles
Dvd's for car
Toys
Books
Clothes
Diapers
Wipes
Medicines
Shoes
Blankie
Bunny
Swim stuff
Beach Toys
Bath Wash/Toys
Lotion
compact stroller


My Lists:
Clothes
Shoes
hair stuff
make-up
bath wash 
face wash
medicine
camera
video camera
chargers
My Sisters stuff ;)
Book to read
Jewelry
Swimsuit
Cover up
sunblock
pillow(I am that person!)
Hand Sanitizer 

Sure this isn't all but it's a start right? 
What are your must have for traveling with a toddler?
What can you not leave home without?


I Simply can not believe our trip is this weekend and I can hardly control my excitement.
I miss my family so much and look forward to all the bonding time.
We have such fun stuff planned and I can't wait to share it with you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment