Monday, July 30, 2012

Can it really be this good?!?!

Alright sweets, so I have some Awesome news I want to share with you today!

Are you ready to hear it?!?

 I GOT A JOB!

Here is the amazing part though, 
I still get to be with my son most of the day and nights and weekends.

Doing what you might ask?

Well I already had a house I cleaned every other week for a while now. 
I have been thinking about extending that out and trying to get a few more because 
it allows me to make my own schedule and not be away from my son much.

Last week I received two phone calls and picked up two more houses! 
Then this weekend another opportunity presented itself.
I started cleaning a restaurant today and I will clean 5 days a week.
The great part is I will be done around 11am every day. 
Then I will clean my houses that I have on Tuesday and Thursday afterward.

I know it isn't the most glamorous job, but it pays well and
 the hours all work great for me and my sweet little family! 
Plus I know this may sound crazy. I love cleaning.
It's like therapy for me. (I know I am weird, Right?!)

All I can say is that God is so good and this couldn't have come at a better time. 
Bills need to be paid. =/

Oh, another amazing perk my sister in law (who is wonderful) 
will be keeping my little guy at her small daycare. 
Which to me couldn't be more perfect.
He still gets to be with family and he is getting use to being around other kiddo's!

Yep, you guessed it all of this makes for one very happy, blessed momma.
But as I get this crazy schedule worked out I am sure you will see some tired post 
or sleepy instagram pictures so bear with me. 

Sorry for all the exclamation marks, I am just so darn excited!!!!! 

Hope you all had a happy Monday and remember 
God is GOOD! 

Via

Ashley 

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new opportunities! :)

    Shannon
    Fabulously Vintage
    http://fabulouslyvintage.blogspot.com/

    P.s. Added your button to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! Congrats!
    I'm so glad it's a job you enjoy & you won't be away from your family much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I am petty stoked about the opportunity, it works great for my little family.

      Delete
  3. That's wonderful Ashley!! It's so comforting when all of the pieces just fall into place! And who cares if it's glamorous! If it's a job you love and it allows you to provide for you family plus still be able to be with your son as he grows ~ there's nothing better than that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! Plus cleaning burns calories too and I will take that where I can get it. Haha =)

      Delete
  4. Here from Fabulously Vintage, what great news! Now following, and very happy for your blessings ;)

    Hugs, Tanya
    http://twelveoeight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete