Friday, July 13, 2012

Yippie!

Via

If I haven't mentioned it enough in the last few weeks,
We leave for Florida tomorrow to visit my family, the wonderful beaches, and 
get lots of sunshine in Florida!!!! (So rain exit the forecast now)

I am beyond excited and simply can't wait for all the week holds.
I promise to fill you in on everything when I get home but here are some tentative plans.

Thrifting with my sister, Pool time with the family, Clayton's Florida 1st Birthday Party,
Lots of Yummy food, Fitting in some running and workouts, catching up with amazing friends,
time with my mommy, alone time with the hubby...dinner&movie and beach time. 
More time at the beach Oh and lets not forget sister bonding time and new tattoo's!


Be Jealous Now! =)

I couldn't be more ready and even more excited for my family and friends to see Clayton.
He wasn't even crawling last time they seen him. It is going to be so much fun.

With all that we have planned I won't have as much time for blogging. 
I do promise to check in a few times but don't worry I have some 
Ahhh-Maz-Ing Ladies doing some guest post for me.
Make sure to come and see what they have for you and of course visit them on their 
wonderful blogs as well! I hope you all have a wonderful week and I promise to take lots of pictures.


Via
Until Next Time,
Ashley 

2 comments: