Friday, July 20, 2012

One Lovely Blog

We are having a wonderful time in Florida. Lots of family time and relaxing. Much needed.
I thought I would take a minute to catch up and
 say hello to my lovely readers and share with you some awesome news...


"Hello!" and.....I am trilled to announce that I have been nominated for my first ever blogger award! 
Thanks to the amazingly beautiful and super sweet Jessica from, Before the I Do's.

Yippie!!! 


Being nominated there are a few rules I have to abide by....

1) Post your award and link back to the person that nominated you.
2) Tell 7 things about myself.
3) Nominate your favorite Blogs!


Here we go....

1. I am a kinda a germ freak-o and a tad bit OCD with some stuff.

2. I love tattoo's and I am pretty sure I will have a bizillion one day!

3. Spending time with my family means more to me than anything else in the world.

4. I have two fur-babies Chester 'Riley' Drawers my Yorkie and Bella my chihuahua.

5. My home town has 1 stop light and that is fairly new, when I was a kid it was just a caution light!

6. I am true to who I am. You get what you see, I don't sugar coat things and I can be kinda blunt.

7. I love to meet new people and visit new places.

And here are my favorite Blogs to read....

Jessie @ Sweet Little Somethings
Jamie @ With Love Jamie
Eryka @ ABCDE
Ashley @ Absolutely Ashley
Courtney & Julie @ The Chirping Moms
Jessica @ Before The I Do's (I know she nominated me but I love her blog!)
Allyce @ Chalk in the Rain

Go check out their wonderful blogs! Thanks again Jessica for the nomination. I am honored! =)


I would also like to extend tons of prayers and thought to all of the families that  lost loved ones and those hurt in the terrible tragedy in Colorado. May God's comfort be with you during this terrible time!
With Much Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment