Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer Must Haves: Guest Post from ABCDE


Do I have a treat for you?! Just in time for my Vacation here are some awesome 
Summer Must Haves from the Wonderful Eryka,
 the super sweet girl  behind the blog over at ABCDEEnjoy!

Hi guys! Im Eryka, the owner of the blog ABCDE. ABCDE is a lifestyle blog where I blog about my life as a wifey. Im the type of girl who gets too attached to fictional characters in book, movies and tv shows. It's pretty sad but, yet awesome! I love spending  way too much time on pinterest. I guess you could call me a pinterest-a-holic! If you want to know more about me and my blog click here



Ashley is on vacation and I am so jealous but, I get to go on a vacation next week so its all good. So, Ashley asked me to take over her blog for the day and post about whatever I wanted. I thought about it and decided to share with you some of my summer must haves. 




1. a flattering and cute swimsuit. {you can find at target}
2. a good book.
3. burts bees chapstick. can't live without it. 
4. maxi skirt. {j.crew}
5. cute and comfy sandals. {find em at target}
6. sunscreen to protect my fair skin. 

These are a few things I couldn't live without during these HOT months. What is on your summer must haves list? I would love to know. Send me an email abcde.the.blog@gmail.com or leave me a blog comment. 

I hope you loved seeing my summer must haves. I sure loved sharing them. I hope you all stop by my blog and say hi! I love new friends. Have a great day!!!! 


-- 

XO

Eryka 

No comments:

Post a Comment