Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Feeling a Little...

Things have definitely been a lot busier here at our little home lately...
Other than the obvious having a very busy 1 year old toddling around.

Since we have been home from our vacations I have picked up two more house to clean. 
With the possibility of another job opportunity that would still give me 
the afternoons and weekends with my loves. 

Training and getting ready for my first 5K race next month!
Let me just say that when I started this a month ago I never would have thought I 
would be able to say I look forward to my runs.

With all the extra that I have been doing lately though I feel a little pulled.
Pulled in so many different directions.
I know it comes with balance and in time I will hopefully get it together.

Right now though I feel like I have no time. 
Take my Son, the house, the meals, laundry, cleaning, dogs, vehicles, doctors appointment...
Is hard enough. I mean I have worked a lot of jobs and almost always over 50 hours a week.
Seriously though being a stay at home mom is the hardest job I have EVER had!

So I thought I would share with you guys.

Feeling A Little...
cluttered
overtired
unmotivated 
un-creative(making up words now)
unorganized
uninspired 


Before this turns into an ad for a new depression medicine let me change the pace.
As any woman facing these problems I of course did the only rational thing possible.

Stalked Pinterest until I felt a little better about myself and happier inside.
I am hoping to take some of these ideas and use them in my home soon too!!!


So I'm not so cluttered!
Love this idea for toy storage! Via

So I'm not so tired!
My own Mom Cave to do or not do whatever I want ;) Via


To Motivate Me
Via


Relocate my Creativity
Since I have a ton of these old windows. Via


To be Organized
I need this organization! Check out this Awesome Blog.


To Inspire Me
LOVE <3 Via


Thank you Pinterest for allowing me to find all of these wonderful things,
that not only leave me feeling happy but inspired and ready to make the change I
want to see in our home.

Let me know what you guys think and if you have any tips for organizing toys and
getting rid of clutter please feel free to share! =)

Until Next Time,
Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment