Friday, July 27, 2012

Weekly Weigh In!

I know what you all are thinking! It's about time...
Slacking isn't the right word when it comes to my weigh-in posts.
I went through a funk after I had my miscarriage. 
I wasn't able to workout for awhile. 
I will be completely honest when I say mild depression set in. 
I knew that I had to push through.

After all I have come so far and I want to be healthy and have a healthier lifestyle 
when we do decide to try and get pregnant again.
Soooo! I got up. Stopped sitting around feeling sorry for myself and decided to
 keep on, keeping on!

 I started completely over with my running app and schedule. 
Started going back to Zumba again.
Started working out 3 mornings a week with my girls
 (the awesome support group has really been AMAZING)!!! 

This isn't going to be like the other weight lost post. 
My focus with these post from now on is going to be what my workouts were for the week.
Updated pictures and what motivates me.
Since this isn't just a diet or weight loss goal for me.
This is MY NEW LIFESTYLE.

Healthy, Happier, Lighter Momma!

 January                                                      July 

 January                                                      July 

Looking at these pictures make me so happy. 
Not just for the obvious reasons but because other than a slight break, 
I have stuck with exercising since January!!!

I mean for real guys that is a BIG DEAL for me. 
Another reason I love the pictures is because of the muscle tone 
I am starting to get and see.

I can't take full credit for all this hard work though.
My husband has been such a wonderful support and motivator.
Along with everyone that has helped me with my son 
while I catch a quick Zumba class.

My Motivators have been a awesome group of girls who continues to grow.
I love that we all have the same goal in mind and we push each other 
on the days we don't think we can do it or simply just don't want to. 
I feel so blessed to have meet all these wonderful 
ladies and to call them friends now! 
With each others help we will get to our goal. Success can truly be in numbers.

Now to this weeks workout:
Monday: I won't lie we had just got back from our trip so I rested and did nothing.

Tuesday: Ran 3 miles run/walk intervals, Worked out legs and abs for an hour with weights, 
hour of Zumba. Did all of this back to back started at 7:00am and went until 10:00am

Wednesday: I had to work so I wasn't able to workout in the morning before it got to hot.

Thursday: Ran 3 miles run/walk intervals, worked out arms and abs for an hour with weights, hour of Zumba. Did all of this back to back started at 7:00am and went until 10:00am

Friday: Ran 3 miles and then worked out legs and abs for an hour with weights.

I plan to run and at least do abs one day this weekend as well.

There you have it friends what I did this week and
 I promise to try and do better with my weight loss post. 
I won't lie seeing the results in the before and after pictures 
makes me giggle a little inside with happiness. 

Before I forget...
I have lost 26 pounds since January!!!

Happy Weekend Friends, enjoy every minute of it!
Ashley 

8 comments:

  1. You are amazing!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU GO GIRL!! I need to get motivated!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do it girlie. I just had to figure out how to change my mindset and make it something I love and not dread! Good luck to ya!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Love! I plan on it!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for sharing those photos. I really need to make a change too!

      I'm running a giveaway this week, stop on by:)

      Delete
    3. Thanks! I am heading over to check it out now.

      Delete